How to sync Gmail account on Android phone – By syncing your Gmail account with your phone, all the important files and documents that you have stored on your phone stay in one place. How to sync Gmail account on Android phone? Make sure you use the correct email address. How to sync Gmail account on Android phone. Syncing your account only takes a few minutes.
How to sync Gmail account on Android phone
Before syncing your account on your Android phone, make sure that you are using the correct email address. Also, check if you have added a Gmail account to your phone. Now follow the steps below to sync your Gmail account on your Android phone.
- Go to the setting in your android mobile phone.
- Click on the Accounts and Sync option. Once you click on it, it will take you to the next process.
- If you have already added your Gmail ID then click directly on to the Manage Accounts.
- Now select your email ID that you want to sync to your mobile phone.
- In the next step, choose whether you want to Sync Contacts, Sync Gmail or Sync Calendar. Then press on it.
- You will see the Sync icon when the syncing is running. Once it completes it automatically disappears.
- Now your Gmail account is synced to your mobile phone.
How Do I Fix Gmail Sync Error
The most common problem for not syncing is between your main account and android app. Follow the below steps to fix your problem.
- Open Gmail app, Perform the manual sync by swiping from the top to bottom of the screen.
- You can also Auto-sync if you don’t want to do manual sync. Click on the Menu < tap on the Setting < in the Data usage option < select the Sync Gmail.
- Check your Wifi connection. Make sure your device is connected to your Wifi or Mobile Data.
- Check your Password. If you have an error in your password then your gmail can’t sync properly. For that you need to Change your Password.
- Update your App. Download the latest version of Gmail from the Play Store app. If you see Update on the mobile screen. Then click on it.
- Clear your Gmail Data and Stored Files. Open Setting app in your mobile phone. Then tap on the App & Notification. Then tap on the Gmail App. Now click on the Storage & Cache > clear Storage.
- Restart. Sometimes you need to restart your device to work properly.
Gmail Not Loading New Emails Android 2021
- Open your Gmail app. Tap on the Menu.
- Go to the Setting > Clear your Gmail App Data.
- Now open Device, Setting app > App & Notification > App Info > Gmail > Storage > Clear Data > Ok.
Google Most Searches How to Sync Gmail Account in Android Phone
- how to sync gmail account in android phone,
- gmail not loading new emails android ,
- gmail not loading new emails android 2022
- gmail not syncing,
- android gmail not syncing in background,
- android gmail not syncing automatically,
- how do i fix gmail sync error,
- how to fix gmail sync error
- What Is The Lana Cult On TikTok
- Hdfc regalia credit card benefits
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Benefits In Hindi
- How To Fix Instagram Story Camera Not Working Issue
How to Sync Gmail Account in Android Phone – FAQ
Restart your device to fix the syncing problem.
Yes, there is. Once you enable the Auto Sync mode in your mobile phone. Then you do not need to do any manual sync.
Yes, it is. You need not to worry about it. Follow the steps to your sync in your mobile phones.
Whenever the latest version of the app gets released, you need to update it properly in order to avoid some problems.
Yes, it does. Sync error is one of the common error problems in all devices.
Yes, you can also non sync your gmail account to your mobile phones.